Saturday, April 19, 2008

There's Chocolate Under My Bed

I heard some weird noises coming from under my bed the other day. It sounded like a strange rat eating through my mattress, but no, it was just this rat ripping into a chocolate bar. Would somebody please tell D'Ogee that dogs are not supposed to eat chocolate?
Fortunately, I caught him in the act before he could tear the wrapper to shreds, devour the entire bar of chocolate and have a heart attack from pumping his little heart up with too much caffeine! Whew!
If it's not chocolate, it's the cat's treats. He hasn't quite figured out how to get into a zip locked bag, though.

Must be so frustrating for the poor little guy. He can taste those savoury salmon flavored bits of animal by-products and artificial ingredients through the bag. Yummy! Keep trying, D'Ogee.

Aghhh....Clean your room, D'Ogee! This is why I don't have kids.

4 comments:

Jerry said...

MMMM! That chocolate looks good. What a fun little dog.

Linda said...

That's right Jerry....you're going down the same path as me. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a cute little dog running under your bed one day! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Yeehaw said...

Funny!