Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bringing in the New Year

I spent New Year's with some amazing people. I found myself sitting back, observing and feeling grateful to be a part of it all. Between a healthy dinner, an energy circle to welcome in the New Year, African dancing and drumming and creating vision boards, I think I've pretty much found the best group of Mormon hippies around!


Me and Dave relaxing by the fireplace.


The brave souls going out for a night hike....I wasn't one of them.


I also wasn't part of the early morning yoga group. Instead, I guiltlessly slept in until 11am.


This is Keva's adorable little brother Kent creating his vision board.


The artists painting their visions for 2008.

OK, even though I hate the cold, I have to admit, this is beautiful.


A candlelight dinner for 21.


Heather crocheting, Nicole napping and me playing with my hair.


John, Crystal and Melanie inspired me to learn to play the African Drums this year.


Emily and Melanie inspired me to wish I was an African dancer, but experience has told me I'm better off observing.

So, that was New Year's 2008. I've been meaning to sit down and create some intentions for this year. Now that my dog has gone to bed, I think it is time.

No comments: