Thursday, June 26, 2008

Raw Picnic

Summer is a time for picnics with friend. Monday night's picnic was small, but quality. I am constantly meeting more and more amazing women who are interested in health and wellness, raw foods, yoga, spirituality, and who fascinate me with their maturity, beauty and open, loving hearts. These are some of the newest additions to my collection of gems....Cali, Shelley and Carrie. (Tanya is a gem who's been in the collection for a while). :)
These are Shelley's beautiful, tasty raw chocolates made of cocoa butter. Yum! Shelley has become a dear friend recently. She's a kindred spirit who shares my love for travel, spiritual growth and nutrition. In fact, she and I are going to Costa Rica together this winter to work at the resort I visit every year. I've been looking for someone with the ability to make that happen. Surprisingly, very few people can just up and leave everything for 3 months like I can. It must have been fate that I met Shelley. She has even fewer obligations than I do.


I just had to throw this one in of D'Ogee licking his lips. No matter where we go, he seems to find chicken bones lying around, so that was his contribution to the picnic.

3 comments:

Yeehaw said...

I see why Dogee would be licking his lips to find chicken bones over his other choices. :-)
J/K! Thanks for letting us stay with you last night... the raw food you served was surprisingly great!
Love you!

Joanna said...

Hey I've lost 10 lbs. Eating alot of veggies and fruit. I'm getting kinda bored with broccoli and salad. Any suggestions? Tello is going to Belize next week (at least that's the plan as of right now) maybe you should go to!

Linda said...

Belize? I hear it's got great scuba diving. Maybe I'll go there when I am in Costa Rica this winter. :) Call me....we'll talk food.