Friday, November 7, 2008

I Think I'll Just Stay In

I have no pictures of Halloween because I didn't go out this year. Strange, because I always dress up and make myself seen on Halloween. It's one of my two favorite holidays...that and Cinco de Mayo. They don't mean anything, so they can't be over rated...just an excuse for a party, that's all.

For some reason, I'm feeling extremely anti-social lately. Maybe it's the cold weather settling in; could be depression...SAD. Maybe it's 'cause I'm leaving soon...Costa Rica for the winter...and am already disconnecting myself; or perhaps my social butterfly is broken and needs some rest.

I ran into one of the guys that I dated this year. He's grown a beard. He says he's been taking a hiatus from dating for a while, so why not be all shaggy? His roommate confirmed that he's been flying solo pretty much since we broke up, which made me feel a little bit better, I admit. On the other hand, he was pretty gung ho about dating when we first met. Was I that bad? :(

Sometimes life feels really blah.

On the upside, I'm getting noticeably better at rock climbing, my dog no longer has bloody diarrhea, my house is clean, bookwork is done, and I get to start Stephanie Meyer's third book in the Twilight series tonight. Good thing I have no place to go. Best be getting started......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Linda. Cinco de Mayo means nothing? Really?? You better start hanging out with more people from Mexico because it really means something to them.

tanyamae said...

i sure do like you linda... i featured you on my blog just now... hope you dont mind... its about how i am sad you might go to hell... :)

p.s. i think chris is wrong... about cinco de mayo... :)

and... the hiatus...we both know its because you are so cool that few compare...

Yeehaw said...

I must admit I too feel a little better knowing that piece of heart-breaking-shizz looks like shizz these days!
(WOW! That was really aggressive of me to say... have I taken my happy pills yet this morning? No. I should go do that.)

Jerica said...

when are you leaving??? I wish i was going with you....