Thursday, October 9, 2008

Read This! It Kinda Freaks Me Out

Will everyone read this post from my friend's blog, please? I've been hearing several things relating to the issue of emergency preparedness, and I've always thought, someday I'll do something about it. However, since my friend shared this dream on her blog, I've been inspired to take action...now! Well, tomorrow, really...she's going to come over and help me put together a 72 hour kit. :) I hope others will consider doing the same.

http://soulofthemoon.blogspot.com/

Just for the record, when I was in 6th grade and my house burned down, I'd had 3 or 4 dreams the month before that my house was on fire. Yep, I was pretty freaked out when I realized my dreams had been premonitions. I'm not saying that something bad is really gonna happen, but it couldn't hurt to get prepared just in case. Just wanted ya'll to know.

2 comments:

Yeehaw said...

That is interesting. Our bishop has really been pushing 72 hour kits and the sorts.

I had a dream that I got breast cancer and had to have both removed. I posted a poll on my blog whether I should get implants or wear prosthetics. Grandma let me borrow her prosthetic but when I reach up to get cereal off the shelf the boob landed on the floor. Do you think I should be concerned or can I blame this dream on faulty meds?

Linda said...

wow. this could be a warning of some sort. i would definitely be concerned if you have a couple more dreams about losing your boobs. It seems the foretelling dreams come in threes!