Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Don't Believe in Pet Psychics

Back in January I blogged about a pet psychic who came to my house and did a reading on D'Ogee. If you recall, she said that he wanted a cowboy outfit. Well, since she was accurate about a few other things, I figured that my dog did indeed enjoy being dressed up and had a secret desire to be clothed in cowboy attire. I've always kind of kept my eyes peeled, just in case I happen to run across one. The other day as I was rummaging through the Halloween store, and I found it! I was so excited to go home and try it on him, hoping that it really would put a smile on his already happy face.
He humored me for a few minutes, but disappointingly, he was not thrilled by his little cowboy hat. This is him pulling on the hat and trying to chew the elastic off that went under his chin.

What a bummer! I guess I wasted 60 bucks on the pet psychic....either that or D'Ogee thought he would like a cowboy outfit, but realized upon getting one that it wasn't everything he had hoped it would be. It happens.

"Stud on the Range"

4 comments:

Joanna said...

He looks like one dejected, pathethic little puppy!

Dainon. said...

I hope that you stick by that headline forever! For the old man's sake, of course.

Yeehaw said...

Aunt Linda,
D'Ogee looks funny as a cowboy, but where is his gun? You have to buy one for him or he can use my plastic gun and pull it because it won't kill him.
Love, Clancey

Linda said...

Thanks Clancey. I bet he's just sad because he doesn't have his gun. Once he gets that, he'll be much happier with his cowboy outfit, I'm sure. :)